Thursday, May 24, 2012

If You Give a Pops a Polaroid

Much like the loved children's book If you Give a Moose a Muffin, If You Give a Pops a Polaroid there are bound to be repercussions!

OK, maybe for the sake of rhyming I got carried away and stretched the truth a little bit...

1. I've never called my Dad "Pops" in my life
2. It's actually an old Canon digital camera I had lying around


But none the less, per my Dad's request, he now is in possession of one of my old digital cameras.  He was going to start buying the disposable kind (yes, ones that need developed).  So, I insisted he take mine instead of spending money on those crappy things.

After a short 5 minute tutorial he's now a self-proclaimed picture guru and snapping up photos like they're hot.

He even managed a self portrait!


All this taken into account, the quality of photos in the Green Acres blog may not be the best, but trust me when I say there will be lots (and lots) of them!

No comments :

Post a Comment