Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Joss & Main

I'm taking a break from the farm and the cows to talk about shopping.  All of you guy readers can now groan and quickly close this post.  Unless, you are interested in getting an awesome deal!

I stumbled upon Joss & Main about 3 months ago.  And then I thought to myself... oh my gosh, why haven't I been checking this site sooner.  The site takes any home good you can think of and groups them into daily sale categories.  You do have to act pretty fast, because things usually sell out and the sales only last a couple of days before they are gone.

I've gotten a couple of things from the website.  And I thought I'd share!


When I first found the site, these babies were on sale for $2 a piece, marked down from $8.  And since I'm crazy about cows I snatched up that deal.


At the same time I bought this nest bowl for $9 marked down from $12.  Not a huge deal, but I didn't mind paying 9 buckaroos for something that would be featured on our living room coffee table.

It was about a month later when I started looking for a lamp to sit on our new (used) cabinet that currently holds all of our DVDs.  I had been checking Target and Overstock for a Tinffany lamp look-a-like and just couldn't find a quality light in my price range.  Then, low and behold, one day Joss & Main had an actual Tiffany lamp sale.  I figured everything would be way out of my price range, but boy was I wrong.


I got this pretty boy for almost half of his original price of $175.  I paid $80, which included shipping.  It was a little more than I had originally wanted to spend, but it was the real deal so I went for it and I'm very glad I did.

Fast forward another two months, after we moved in our awesome antique find. I had been looking for an accent chair to replace our lime green college-esque round chair we had just shoved in the corner when we moved in.  Joss and Main had some good ones, but they all seemed to be $200 or more and that's more than cheap little me wanted to spend.

Then I found this baby...


And it was love at first site!  I was looking for something with a pattern but didn't scream "hey look at me, I'm bright fricken yellow".  Granted the pillow on it doesn't really match, but I felt like it needed a little accent.  And the best part, was of course the price.  The original price tag was well over $300 and I purchased it for $140, shipping included!

Joss and Main is not paying me to rep them, I just thought that I should share some of the cheap lovin' the site offers!  If you are looking for any home item they sell it.  They even have kitchen ware, outside furniture, games, books, paintings, and I could go on and on.  If you can put it in your house, you can bet it will show up on the site.

If you do decide to check out the greatness this site has to offer, you can always cite me as a reference.  If you follow the link below, and sign up with the site, I get a awesome credit.  You can also just sign up with out citing me, your choice! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment