Thursday, July 12, 2012

Throwin G's On This Blog

Hello all!  I have exciting news... Today, current page views for Green Acres blog have surpassed 1,000!

Holy cow, happy dance, and jump up and down excitedly.

When I started, not quite 2 months ago, I had no expectations what so ever.  I couldn't imagine Green Acres bloggin' to be that enjoyable to anyone and had no clue who would really want to read about any of this. 

But you people are amazing!

It blows my mind that I've actually had 1,000 people click on my links and read what I've wrote.  Kind of horrifying, but in the most spectacular way!

I'll keep posting as long as ya'll keep reading.  I'm trying to maintain a steady 3-4 posts a week which is surprisingly much easier than I thought it would be.  Who knew how much actually went on at Nacke Farms?!

A side note:
Most of you have been commenting on Facebook about my posts which is totally awesome and fine.  But feel free to also do some comment lovin' on the blog itself.  It's nice to hear some feedback and ideas.  And I'll take requests if there is anything you have questions about.

Another side note:
You can follow my blog by putting in your email address in that little box on the right side of the page.  Then you get nifty little emails when I post.  Then again, I totally understand the horror that is weeding through pointless emails and spam.  So no pressure there either!

All just friendly suggestions from an extremely happy blogger!

(If my happiness was proportional to the amount of exclamation marks in this post alone, it would not be enough to capture how truly excited I am!!!)

Here's to the next 1,000! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment